Courses can be combined for discounts. Contact the team for more information.
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to provide sports massage therapy to a range of clients who have dysfunctional tissue, without acute/post acute injuries or underlying pathological conditions.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Qualification Structure and Credit Value
Learners must complete the five mandatory units (37 credits).
1. Anatomy and physiology for sports massage
2. Principles of health and fitness
3. Understand the principles of soft tissue dysfunction
4. Professional practice in sports massage
5. Sports massage treatments
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment